PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IN SIGNING YOUR BOOKING FORM YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In these Terms and Conditions “We” refers solely to Luxor Stables and not to any other business, hotel or transfer provider that we use. “ You” refers to any individual on your booking form.
1. MAKING YOUR BOOKING
To make a booking with us, please complete a Booking Form which you can download from our website. By completing and submitting this form you affirm that you:
– are at least 18 years of age.
– intend to enter a binding contract with us pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
– confirm that you understand and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
– have provided us with true, complete and accurate information about your riding ability and knowledge of horse management.
– have provided us with any relevant information about any health issues or injuries which could affect your ability to ride or which could potentially interfere with the riding experience of other guests.
– agree that our Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and if this happens we will notify you electronically or in person.
– have, or will obtain fully comprehensive travel insurance, which covers loss, damage and injury as a result of any horse riding activity and which includes public liability and that you will present us with proof of this before your visit.
– are responsible for all payments in respect of the booking.
– agree to indemnify us against any and all loss we may suffer as a result of your failure to honour these Terms and Conditions.
– expressly authorise us to make transfer and activity bookings on your behalf in regard of the agreed activities on our program.
You will be required to pay a deposit of 200 USD per person when making your booking unless the booking is 8 days or less before the start of your holiday, in which case payment in full is required. Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit or full payment. If there is any inaccuracy in the invoice, please let us know within 7 days. Please be aware that prices may fluctuate due to variance in exchange rates and bank charges.
We will confirm the date when your final payment is due at the time of booking. If payment is not made in full by the
due date then we may cancel your booking. Payment is to be made by bank transfer to the below…
El Nobi Mahmoud Omar
Banque de Caire
Acct. No. 3020046724
Swift code BCAIEGCX690
4. POTENTIAL PRICE VARIATIONS
Please be aware that the cost of your holiday is subject to international currency variations and all prices are subject to change. Prices may change for reasons beyond our control such as fluctuations in currency exchange rates, surcharges issued by a supplier or changes to transport costs. Once we have issued your invoice we agree not to issue you with a surcharge if the amount is less than 2% of the cost of your holiday. If the surcharge should amount to more than 10% of the cost of your holiday, you may cancel your booking within 7 days of the issue of the surcharge and all your payment will be refunded to you in full. We expect any surcharge to be paid within 14 days of our issuing a surcharge notice.
5. CHANGES BY YOU
You agree that, should you require any changes, you will notify us at least 60 days prior to your departure. We will endeavour to make the changes you request, but cannot guarantee that we can meet them. If you want to change your accommodation, please deal with the accommodation provider in person. If you need to change your arrival or departure date please give us as much notice as possible and at least 60 days.
6. CANCELLATION BY YOU
If you cancel because of conditions laid out in Section 4 above you will receive a full refund. If you cancel before 8 days of your departure date we will refund any monies paid. If you cancel within 7 days of your departure date we will not refund any monies paid.
7. CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS BY US
We reserve the right to change or cancel your booking if it should be necessary, for example in the event of a force majeure or changes made by a supplier. In the event of this happening we will offer you a holiday at a different date of offer you a credit note so that you can re-book. You agree that we are not liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered if it is necessary to cancel or change your booking or any associated travel expenses which arise due to events or circumstances which are beyond our
control. These include, but are not limited to, war or threat of war, civil or political unrest, riots, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural disasters, fire, epidemic or health risks, acts of God, adverse weather conditions and any other similar events.
8. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We take care to provide reputable third party suppliers and exercise care and clarity with those suppliers when we are booking your holiday. We do not however accept, and hereby expressly reject all liability or responsibility for any loss, damage or injury you may suffer as a result of the acts or omissions of third party suppliers that we may engage on your behalf. We do not insure you while you are on your holiday and when you book you must show us proof of your insurance, which must also include public liability. We will provide you with safe and healthy horses which are fit for purpose. You understand that you ride at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for accidents or injury caused by acts of God, third parties, yourself if you are failing to follow the instructions of the guide or if you fail to declare any injury or health condition to us or if you are not wearing the appropriate clothing or footwear.
9. SPECIAL REQUESTS OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS
It is essential that you declare any medical conditions, current or past injuries or learning difficulties which could affect your ability to ride or which could impair other people in the group from enjoying their ride. It is also your responsibility to ensure that your guide understands fully what to do should you suffer a medical emergency. You agree to carry any medication you require with you at all times, and in the event of your not being able to self-medicate, that your guide and other accompanying adults know what to do. If you have any concerns or questions about this please discuss it with us thoroughly. We aim to be inclusive and will do our best to accommodate everyone. We have an upper weight limit of 15 stone (95 kg) however if you have concerns that you are too heavy please discuss this with us and we will arrange for shorter riding times for you. We do not accept riders above this weight for horse riding. If you have any special requirements or dietary requirements please discuss these with your hotel.
10. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
We need certain personal details and details of any medical conditions in order to complete your booking. In providing these you give your consent to our sharing these detail with third party suppliers, for example hotels, on a “need to know “ basis. We endeavour to respect your privacy and to protect the information you give us. You agree that…
– all persons on the Booking Form have given their consent for this
– we may share any relevant information with third party suppliers
– we will not accept responsibility for how third party suppliers handle your information
– you have read our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
You agree that all individuals named on the Booking Form…
– have the right to enjoy a safe experience
– will behave and dress appropriately
– will comply with the decisions of the stable manager or guide or the manager of any third party supplier
– will comply with the laws of the country – will be liable for and indemnify us against any claims made as a result of your behaviour, acts or omissions.
- SAFETY STANDARDS
We make every effort to ensure that your experience is a safe one. You acknowledge that safety standards in Egypt will not be the same as in your own country. It is your responsibility to read and understand and adhere to our Information for Customers which is available on our website. This information is for your safety. You agree to wear a hard hat and appropriate footwear while riding. During the time of the Covid pandemic we would prefer that you bring your own to avoid sharing equipment. You agree to adhere to our Covid procedures while you are at the stables. These include hand washing, social distancing and wearing a mask. We request that you bring your own grooming kit as outlined on our website during the time of Covid, to avoid sharing equipment. It is expressly forbidden to use spurs or whips at any time or under any circumstances.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH 11 OR 12 ABOVE
If you fail to comply to anything in sections 11 and 12 above we reserve the right to cancel the rest of your holiday without compensation or refund and to ask you not to return to the stables.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
When we accept your booking you agree to show us details of your travel insurance policy which must cover horse
riding and related activities, personal injury, medical expenses, death, repatriation and public liability.